Monday, April 21, 2008

Politics or WWE RAW? By Ryan Judge








Speaking as a man disenfranchised from the whole political scene, I do find myself watching coverage of the primaries on the television. Sitting down and allowing the radiation to grill my eyeballs to the point of popping, there is something even more inherently evil with focusing on the public relations hoopla going on in my home state. Wolf Blitzer, FOX News, MSNBC, even CSPAN go from being amusing parodies of life filmed from a bunker miles and miles away into a streaker running around my front porch, hooting and hollering.

Apparently the candidates aim to have a bit on the professional wrestling program, WWE RAW. As Robin Williams has said, "it's not the end of the world, but you can see it from there."


--Ryan Judge

No comments: